Wednesday 10 April 2013

City views and Bozo :)

Hi my loves :) Happy Wednesday!
 
I woke up this morning to the sun streaming through my window and couldn't help but smile. Spring is well and truly here and what made me happier is that it's predicted to be over 25degrees while I'm in Rome! It may not seem that hot, but when it's been snowing in London, I'll grab every one of those degrees and eat them if I have to, haha!
 
I've been keeping up with my self-spring-cleaning this week, and went for a 5K run this morning *proud face* - I also made myself a vitamin-packed smoothie with tons of spinach, kale, celery, cucumber, apples and lime, with a hint of ginger.. It's as gross as it sounds, but if I hold my nose and think "all for the Summer Body, Morgan" it's bearable. Just.
 
I've had a lot of messages from all you lovely ladies and I honestly can't thank you enough for taking the time out to get in contact. It means so much that you've not only checked out my blog, but have made the effort to comment/message.. I was planning on keeping this blog focused on fashion/beauty/healthy living, but after so many of you have asked me to blog more about my life, I thought I would start today :)
 
As you all know by now (I hope!), I'm a London-girl, born and raised :) I live in Central London, which means I can get to pretty much any part of London fairly easily.. This is the view from my house - the camera really doesn't do it justice, but to get an idea:
 
 
 
 
The tall pointy building on the left is the BT Tower - the top of this building is covered in satellites which transmit television signal across the whole of London! The pointy-Church-looking building on the right is Saint Pancras Station - one of the oldest buildings in London, which is still a national/international train station, but also a luxury hotel! I'll definitely get some nicer/closer pictures of this building, because it's absolutely stunning!
The buildings in the centre are office and retail buildings in what is known as The City - the Financial District of London - where all the high-flying stockbrokers and bankers (yes, 'bankers' with a B) work.
 
What you may not know, is I have a French Bulldog named Bozo :) he's an old boy now and is going grey, bless him, but he's still super-cute and I just had to share him with you guys..
 
So, meet Bozo :)
 
 
 
 
Isn't he adorable? He's such a poser and knows if he sits nicely for the camera he gets a biscuit haha!
 
Do any of you have cute views and even cuter pets? I'd love to see them! Thanks again to all of you for viewing, following and getting in contact, you're the bestest :)
 
Miss Morgan x

5 comments:

  1. your pup is cute and good luck with your cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the running - I'm so lazy, I'd never be able to run that far haha! The dog is gorgeous! I really want a Pomeranian puppy! So badly, but my dad won't let me have one in the house so guess I'll have to wait until I move out!

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bozo is adorable! Looks like a mouse ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He thinks he's a mouse, trying to fit into small spaces, but he's more like a pig haha x

      Delete