Saturday 11 May 2013

Rome: Day 3

Hi lovelies :)
 
As promised, here is day 3 of my Rome trip.
 
This was our last full day, so we raced around Rome, doing as many of the touristy things we could.. We went to the Colosseum, the Forum and the Trevi Fountain (twice!)..
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
 
The idea behind the Trevi Fountain is that you throw a coin over your left shoulder, to ensure you'll return to Rome.. I did it, so *fingers crossed* I get the opportunity to return :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can even see St. Peter's from the Forum!
 
 
Home <3
 
 
Check back tomorrow for the final day of my Rome holiday!
 
Miss Morgan x
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Seems you had a great time in Rome! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, it was amazing!

      How is Finland? I'd love to visit there one day! x

      Delete
  2. So jealous!
    You reminded me of my trip to Rome.
    It is such an amazing city.
    Your photos are lovely.

    xx, Athena!
    GlimpsesOfA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing! Rome looks so beautiful!

    http://simplysarahhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete